Monday, June 4, 2007

Thorn decided to come out of hiding, so here she is.

Hi everyone. I don't know what to say. This is Thorn, by the way. Venom told me that people wanted to hear from me. I am glad she mentioned that I exist, even though it is the law not to. If Orion did not have the power of mind controll, I would march right to the "Cold Place" and give him a piece of my mind. But then he would take it. Because of his power. If Venom did not tell you, the "Cold Place" is vampire prison. Orion controlls it, and lives in it. His throne room (Dumb butt has to be frikn' royalty! >:( ) is right in front of the cells. You can hear the cries of the captured, for the only thing seperating the throne room and the cells is a very thin wall with portraits of Orion on every inch. No one in my family has the power to short out other powers, so it would be suicide to go to Orion. Well, I guess I found something to talk about. Arrow wants to say some things, so now I hand the keyboard to him.




Hey! I finally get to say something. Venom always gets to the computer first, so I usually don't get a chance to say something. Uh, I guess since Thorn talked about how much of a jerk Orion is, I will move on to what I look like, since Venom did not tell you. I look pretty much like Edward Scissorhands. I just don't have the scissor hands, the scars, the wierd outfit, and the hair that looks like I stuck my finger in an electric socket. I have short hair, unlike the girls. For some reason when a girl is bitten, her hair turns black, and grows to be shoulder length. Guys don't. Our hair stays short. It's really wierd. Ugh... Venom wants back on the computer. She says it's her blog. I think I will just sit here and make her wait. She's really pretty when she's mad. Ha ha! I'll make sure she doesn't read that. Here she is.






I had to swear not to look at what Arrow wrote, but I might later. It's probably him saying something gross that I don't really do. So far The Council has not found my blog, so I am sure that they never will. They probably would have found it by now. They're probably too busy having the other members paint one another in fake heroic battle scenes. A bloody sword in one hand and a shield in another. Midnight does not really want to post because he says he has nothing to say. I think he is still a little scared about the blogging thing.

2 comments:

Nudge.::.Twin said...

hello Thorn, Arrow, and Venom! Venom, take a look at what Arrow wrote!

one of the flock said...

I think you should tell Thorn and Arrow how to make their own blogs!