Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Ireland. So fun. So beautyful. So...keeping me away from my very important blog!

Sorry guys! I went to Ireland one day. Just out of the blue, Midnight says, "Let's go to Ireland!" I almost went crazy when I wasn't able to visit my blog. To make things worse, I didn't get to vote on the title of the book one of my friends is writing. Or typing. Or whatever. I really liked going to Ireland, though. I didn't even have to eat the wierd local food. (Like sheep stomach. Yuck!) Before I became a vampire, I was about 75% Irish, so it was fun going to my ancestor's land. But I still wish I could've visited my blog. Oh well.

6 comments:

Nudge.::.Twin said...

Yay!!! You posted more! I missed you and was wondering where you'd gone. I thought the council had figured out about the blog and was keeping you away from it!

Nudge.::.Twin said...

That's okay about the title thingy. I'll have another voting thing. Not on the title, but something equally cool about the book.

Just another face in the crowd said...

I want to ireland sooo badly your lucky! =D

Nudge.::.Twin said...

Hi Venom! Plz vote now. I'm having a vote on Adam's name. I really don't like the name Adam. It reminds me too much of this obnoxious kid at my school. So, I have some choices. I will leave the vote up until you get a chance to vote.

one of the flock said...

Thank goodness you finally wrote something! I was worried about you!

Nudge.::.Twin said...

Well, whenever you get the chance plz read my new post on my story.