Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I'm a little suspicious. Hmmmmmm...

Midnight seems to be taking us on more trips this summer. And this summer happens to be the summer I am using to post on my blog. Doesn't that sound a little suspicious? I think he is afraid that The Council will find this and destroy us. I think that if they will ever find it, they would already have. Don't you guys think so? I am sorry if I don't post for a few days.


I am sort of running out of ideas of what to type about. Do any of you have any questions? Questions that don't have anything to do with The Council? They make me mad. I'm sure Arrow mentioned I have anger issues. I guess that is partially true. Maybe. A little. Okay! Fine! I have anger issues! Stop screaming liar into the computer screen! Sheesh!


Don't make me get my sword!



KIDDING! I'd never use a sword on my friends. Just Arrow. Cuz he's a jerk. And a butt hole.

8 comments:

Just another face in the crowd said...

hahaha "butt hole" hahaha okay sorry... anywayz thanks for commenting my blog! It's greatly appreciated! ^_^

Just another face in the crowd said...

O and btw I love swords I wish I had one!!

Nudge.::.Twin said...

Yay! You posted again. I was so worried. Hmmm...what should you post on. Well, you could talk about music. I've currently become obsessed with Flyleaf and Within Temptation and Superchick. They're awesome. You can listen to them on jaz's blog. She's got a playlist. BTW I wrote more.

Nudge.::.Twin said...

Oh, and I also have a Twilight slideshow. Tell Midnight to post something.

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

Sword. Talk about swords! Hahaha! My dad has three samurai swords that he bought from japan and they are REAL! Maybe you can even post a pic of your sword!
MR_lvr

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for your concern.

I realy appreciate it. I helps to know that there are people out there that really do care about what happens.

Right now I'm stuck in a situation that I can't get out of easily.

I have no clue what I chould do now. All my life I have been a leader. Now I feel like I need to be a follower, but I can never let that happen.




Thanks for posting.


Alisha

Nudge.::.Twin said...

I posted more of my story!

Daski said...

O.o need some help keeping away from the council? I can get you out of it X33 i know the queen... welll actually i know the late queen and her fledgling.... who is the queen.. O.o that's confusing..