Friday, June 1, 2007

More on what happened on my first day as a vampire.

Midnight, Thorn, Arrow, and I live very deep in the woods. I don't even know where, which is a little pathetic. If you have read A Wrinkle in Time, you will know what I am talking about in the next sentence or two. I only know how to get there by transporting there, which is like tessering in A Wrinkle in Time. I don't know how it works, or how I know where to go, but I can do it. That's all that matters, right?

So, after Arrow bit me, he took me to the woods by transporting. I had no idea what the heck was going on, because I was still in pain. Pain of which you would not believe. I could hear people talking, but I could not understand what they were saying. I did make out a few words, "Thorn, room, rest, trouble, rabbit." If I could make a coherit thought, it would be, "What the hell does Thorn, room, rest, trouble, rabbit mean and why do I hurt, and why am I here.", but probably not in that order. (I am sorry for swearing if it bothers you. If it does, please let me know.)

Arrow took me to Thorn's room (which explains two of the words) and sat me on a long, brown couch. I started to feel like my hand was asleep, but it started to spread up my arm all thorough my body. I could move, but I was numb. I have to go. I am sorry. I will tell more of this story later.

5 comments:

Nudge.::.Twin said...

Thanks for the comment. The reason I'm not posting more on the story is 'cuz I'm really not sure what to write. I mean I sorta do, but I don't know how to put it on paper. I guess I'm having Writer's Block. Don't worry, as soon as this whole writer's block goes away I will totally post more.

Nudge.::.Twin said...

I got over Writer's Block. Sorta. I don't like what I added. I might delete it. Maybe. Tell me what ya think. I know it's not much to go on, but that's all I'm going to post. For now.

Nudge.::.Twin said...

You're probably getting sick of hearing from me by now, but are Thorn, Arrow, or Midnight gonna post and say hello?

one of the flock said...

Thank you for linking my blog! I am honored! I would hug you I am so happy! *hugs the computer*

Venom said...

Sorry I've been away for the weekend, and apparently missed a lot. To Nudge Twin, don't delete what you've written, it's great! James Patterson could not have done a better job. And, no. I don't ever get tired of hearing from my friends! The larger number of posts on my blog, the happier I feel. To One Of The Flock, I am glad you are honored. I feel happy when I see my blog linked to others, so I decided to put a link of all my friends on my blog.