Thursday, June 7, 2007

Thank goodness!!!!!!!!!!

Arrow got a blog. Finally. Now I don't have to put up with him. Crazy jerk. I really did chase him. He probably told you about that on his first post on his blog, though. I' m trying to convince Thorn to get a blog too, but she says she won't be posting much. I guess we'll just share a blog. At least now I don't have to share with Arrow.

I bet he didn't think I was cute when I chased him with a sword! He said I was cute when I was angry, but I guess he changed his mind. Ha! The power of a ticked off girl vampire! Think before you type next time Arrow!

10 comments:

Katiebabyangel said...

sounds lik ur about to bite someone's head off.

Katiebabyangel said...

yes, i'm going to compltely random blogs to find more ppl 2 go 2 mine, cuz my friend wont shut up about it.

Nudge.::.Twin said...

Good idea emochick! That's what I did.

AuthorAngel said...

Check out Wedazzleyou.blogspot.com
It's awesome!

Nudge.::.Twin said...

Come to My Almost Written Stories Blog and VOTE!!!

Nudge.::.Twin said...

Hi, I'm inviting a ton of my blogging buddies to join my new blog. In order to do that I'd have to get your e-mail address. If you don't want to you can decline.

Nudge.::.Twin said...

Guess what?! I posted another part of my story on my blog. I hope you like it. Try to check out the one for voting too. I've got a poll going on for the title.

Nudge.::.Twin said...

Another thing, Go to my Inner THoughts blog. You absolutely positively HAVE to.

Just another face in the crowd said...

hehehehehee same with me nudge and emochick. *_*

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

A SWORD???? Where in the world did you get it from??? My dad has a sword, but doesn't use it, not even to CHASE PEOPLE!!! Nice blog!
MR_lvr