Friday, May 11, 2007

My understanding and loving vampire family says hello.

Hello. I have told my family about this, and even though I can be killed if the councel found out I have done this, they understand why I have done it and are actually glad I did. When you are bitten by a vampire like the ones I was, your life starts over. You stay the same age, but your name is changed. My father is Midnight, my sister is Thorn and my brother is Arrow. None of us were related before we were bitten, but once a vampire, you join the family of vampires that bit you. I am, of course, Venom. Someone in my family may post and say hello. I promice to tell you about the councel later. For now, I would like to say hello to my friend, and any others who decide to give me a chance. I am, after all, from the Mirage family.

No comments: