Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Hello. It is very nice to meet you. (Even though I really haven't met you)

Hello. I guess since this is my first post I should tell you about myself. I'll start with the non-scary stuff first. I have dark black hair. Pitch black. Jet black. Whatever you want to call it. My eyes are gray like a cloud after it has rained. Not dark, but still gray. I am pale and very tall. Even though I am a girl, I am stronger than most boys. I am a martial artist and I also skateboard. Now for the scary stuff. Please do not abandon me because of this. I am a vampire. No, I won't track you down and eat you or anything. Just please give me a chance. I am really quite civilized for what I am. I do not blame you if you decide to not read anymore of my blog. Not many people can handle the truth. Just remember: Even though my heart does not beat, I still have one. Post any questions you may have. I don't have any friends, so please try not to be rude. I would like a blog-friend. Someone who will post on my blog and I can post on their blog. Please give me a chance. Bye.



-Venom

No comments: