Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I promiced to tell you some things, so here they are

I have spent a bit more time in the human world, and I think I can talk more like you now. Anyway, I promiced to tell you about The Councel. They are the oldest vampires, and they controll all the vampires like my family. Some vampires are not in their controll. I envy them. If we do something they do not like, they can (will, and will enjoy to) kill us. The oldest, who is the leader, is Orion. He made the law that we could not tell of The Existance. Oh, Thorn says hi. Arrow says, "Get off the computer so I can get on!" I love him, but I hate him.

He wants to marry me, but I want to wait a few more decades. Vampires getting married is different from humans getting married. Mostly because he looks like he's sixteen, and I look fourteen. He's still a little worried about this. He is worried I will be killed by The Council if I continue to post. I wrote a poem, so I will post it now.



Wanting to feel normal since that fateful day,
I went out in the rain to play.
As the cool drops fell on my skin,
I felt like a normal, living human again.





I love walking in the rain. It makes me calm, which is hard to do. Usually I am either
REALLY angry (which is most of the time) or REALLY happy (which is not as often) or REALLY sad (which is when I want to be human the most) I will be buying a copy of MaximumRide 3: Saving the World and other Extreme Sports today or tomorrow. Then I will wait untill Eclipse comes out. Then I will wait for MaximumRide 4, then whatever book is after Eclipse. Sometimes I wish Arrow was Edward, and Midnight was Carlisle, and Thorn was Alice. But I am glad I have them.



3 comments:

Nudge.::.Twin said...

The 4th book in the Twilight series is supposed to be called Breaking Dawn. Stephanie Meyer is also writing a book from Edward's point of view which is supposed to be called Midnight Sun. She might change the names though.

Venom said...

Thankyou. Now I know what names to look for when they come out. I cannot wait for them to come out so I can sit in a corner with my nose in the book until I finish the entire thing. Unless I have to hunt. I hate hate hate it when hunting gets in the way of reading!!!!!

becca[you dazzle me] said...

okay first off i'd love to be your blog buddy cause yeah i need one two, second, i LOVE twilight and new moon and maximum ride, third thank you and hello