Thursday, July 26, 2007

Humans. Tsk tsk.

I got nudge..::..twin's e-mail. I cannot believe humans could be cabable (Okay, I know I spelled that wrong. It can't be right. Oh well.) of such torture to something so innocent. The thing that hurt the most, the puppy in the brown paper bag with it's feet ducttaped together. I had a dog like that once. Arrow saw it as food, but I thought it was cute. So I kept it. Then it died. Then I made this blog. Then I saw that puppy. D ':



On a much happier note, I love Nikelback. Photograph and Rockstar are my favorite songs ever. They are performed well, and I am now into screaming. Music and screaming seem to go together like Arrow and a sword-in-the-brains. Okay, maybe I (struggle) l-l-love him enough to not do that. Maybe. Maybe not. I don't know.











Oh! Midnight might let us enroll in school. That would be so freaking awesome!






Sorry I haven't posted in forever.










Baby seals are cute when they don't have a huge gash in their forehead.

8 comments:

Just another face in the crowd said...

I agree with you about the baby seals... I am glad you might go to school ^_^

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

I agree with u and jafitc about the baby seal thing. Go to a school?? Cool. That rhymed. Lol. I'm being crazy

Rob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashlee said...

I got that same e-mail. I couldn't belive it! it's soooo sad!
luv ur blog!

-Ashlee
(ya kno, Nadia's BFF? you've commented on her blog a couple time. i just got my own blog, please check it out! and read nadia's blog. somthing aweful has happened!)

Nudge.::.Twin said...

Amen to that!!!

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

LALALA.... Why the deleted comment?

Nudge.::.Twin said...

plz check out my blog!!!

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

I AM BACK!!! MISSED YOU!!!! Check out my blog! New layout! YOu haven't blogged in a while