Friday, July 13, 2007

Tiger's blood.

Arrow, Thorn, Midnight, and I was walking around (Yes, in broad daylight) and we saw a sno-cone stand. I did not really care, since I don't eat food. But then I noticed one of the falvors. Tiger's blood.

I pointed it out to them, so we went to try it. Turns out, tiger's blood is really banana and strawberry. It did not taste like blood at all. And even if it did, the flavor would be hidden by all the ice.

It was very sugary. Sickly sweet. I didn't like it. Do you guys like it? Are sno-cones good?


Really, I just like tea. That's the only "human food" I like so far. I have tried things I had at the orphanage from a long time ago that I loved, that don't tase good anymore. Like hot dogs. I never knew what was in them, and I don't really want to know. Especially since they found a hot dog can remain the same in a landfil for ten or more years. Gross! And you guys eat that! :P


Oh, and Arrow can't do ASCI art worth beans. Yes, I finally read his blog. He doesn't post much. So what is he doing on the computer so much, if he isn't on his blog? Ummmmmm.......





-Venom (does not like sno-cones)

6 comments:

A Rebels Revenge said...

nice blog..and poor Arrow...well yah,we are relocating.and Zeke wont do anything to me...luckly..

the cuts are getting good now..so not to worry bout lose of blood.

and AJ says hi..

~Ramona Alacran

Nudge.::.Twin said...

I don't like snow cones either.

Just another face in the crowd said...

Snow cones are a little gross at times...

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

I like tea!!! And chocolate!! I'm accepted for the NUS High camp!!! I passed the test!!! I have a new post about it!!! Check it out! Sno cones are ok but i don't eat them often cos i would rather eat something else.
Max Ride Fan 13

wings said...

what are snow cones, exactly?

I'v only ever heard bout them on tv but i donno what they are...

WingedChild said...

How do i get 2 Arrow's blog?

i am confuzled...

ooo and when u get the chance could u pwease check out my blog?

i heart u new friend!!!

-WingedChild