Friday, November 23, 2007

I need to visit more often!

I have been gone for way too long. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too long.

Ummmm, there's a reason for my being gone so long, actually. Orion found the blog, and I'm on the run. I can't tell you where I am, or where I'm going, because he'll find me, and kill me.

On the bright side, I get to see the world! Not much, huh? So I'm not going to be able to come by very often. I may go months without posting. Don't worry. I most likely haven't died.

5 comments:

Nudge.::.Twin said...

Okay, but try to post more often!!!

A Rebels Revenge said...

Wow.Thats hard to deal with.But I know how you feel.I use to live in a lab,until Ramona and Zeke came for me and the other two.Violent and Zig-zag.Just be thankful your not deaf.haha

=Max
Rebels Revenge

Avion said...

hey jake lisen wan to join skek we r a secret club that works for fang

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

Ooh... THat sucks. Hope you do post soon

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.